You are what you think about all day. There is a huge divide between the mentality of a poor person and a successful person.
Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba once said the following.
The worst people to serve are the Poor people.
- Give them something for free, they think it’s a trap.
- Tell them it’s a small investment, they’ll it won’t earn much.
- Tell them to come in big, they’ll say they have no money.
- Tell them to try new things, they’ll say they have no experience.
- Tell them it’s a traditional business, they’ll say it’s too hard to do.
- Tell them it’s a new business model, they’ll say it’s an MLM.
- Tell them to run a shop, they’ll say there’s no freedom.
- Tell them run new business, they’ll say no expertise.
They do have some things in common:
They love to ask google for answers, listen to friends who are just as hopeless as them, they think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man.
Just ask them, what can they do and they won’t be able to answer you.
Instead of having your heart beat faster, why not you just act faster a bit; instead of just thinking about it, why not do something about it. Poor people fail because of one common behavior: Their Whole Life is About Waiting.